All customers that wish to ship cars to or from an embargoed area that allows permits will have to register and be granted access to the RAILINC Single Sign On system. Once registered the customer will have the ability to request permits using the AAR Embargo and Permit System.
1. Click on the link https://sso.railinc.com/ to access the Single Sign On system.
2. Once you have accessed the system click on the "REGISTER" button in the lower right of the screen.
3. Complete all of the single sign on information fields.
4. Once you reach the requests permissions stage select "Embargo Party to the Waybill:"
5. Click Submit.
An email will then be sent to Railinc Admin indicating that a permission request is pending. During normal Eastern Time Zone business hours the approval will be made in a timely manner.
As soon as you receive an email back from Railinc stating that you have been approved you may start using the AAR Embargo & Permit System to request permits against embargoes that allow them.
6. Login to system https://sso.railinc.com
7. Enter your user ID and Password.
8. Click on Permits
9. Click on Request Permits
RAILINC Customer Service 1-800-544-7245